T. Berry
Brazelton Quotes:
“A grandchild is a miracle, but a renewed
relationship with your own children is a greater one.”
“Parents
don’t make mistakes because they don’t care, but because they care so deeply.”
President
William Clinton Quotes:
“If you live long enough, you'll make
mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you
handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never
quit, never quit.”
Wisdom
Quotes Media Segment Week 2:
“…What
unique opportunity we have in working with children. We as professionals in
early childhood field have the opportunity to shape the child’s life for the
better.”
Sandy Escobedo,
MS, is the Deputy Field Director, Preschool Advocacy Initiative for the California
Community Foundation
“I
am not here to change the world; I am here to make a difference in the
community that I am working.”
Raymond
Hernandez, MS Ed, is the Executive Director for the University of Southern
California School for Early Childhood Education
I enjoyed reading your quotes. I like the quote from Sandy Escobedo I had never read the quote before and it's very true and I feel it's very true that we are here to make a difference in a child's life. I enjoy my job very much and the children inspired me and I want to be able to make a difference in their life. Great quotes!!
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you for sharing your blog and wish you good luck in your education. It was very interesting reading your examples, resources and goals. We always learn something from each other and I feel it was a great benefit making this blog for all of us. This was my first class for my Master's degree and it was very interesting I hope all the other classes continue to be fun and interesting. Best wishes!!
ReplyDelete