This is my first blog ever, but I am having fun. I have made mistakes with my posting in the class room discussion. The activity was easy enough; however, I proved to be complete illiterate when I had put the title in the correct. Oh well...
I have enjoyed reading everyone's introduction. I have really never met a group of people who are focused on teaching you children. Furthermore, the position each person has is purely fascinating. I really look forward to working with all the people in my Group.
Another interesting fact discovered personally was the APA guidelines for a Blog. Not really sure about the correct procedures for a blog, the information given made sense. In addition, referencing is including for future discussions, etc. The whole process of keeping a blog is starting to register as a creative process or communication. Any thoughts?
For the reflection portion of this week, I viewed positive response to my discussion question. I realized my experiences as a parent are to my benefit in the education field. The ability to understand a parents' perspective and as a future educator really allows for a 360 degree perspective. In early childhood education, children go through a major growing process; in addition, if child has a problem intervention techniques can be used to find solutions to the difficulty. The benefit the child does not remember the problem or the corrective measure. Thanks to everyone in my group this week for the helpful insight.
ReplyDelete